SM Master Chefs Cooking Marathon
San Miguel's Peaches and Cream Caramel Trifle Recipe
|SM Master Chefs Cooking Marathon: San Miguel's Peaches and Cream Caramel Trifle|
The fourth recipe presentation from SM Master Chefs Cooking Marathon - SM Hypermarket North EDSA leg. Featured dish from Chef Kai Verdadero-O of San Miguel Products: Peaches and Cream Caramel Trifle Recipe
6 pcs. store-bought or prepared chiffon or sponge cake
2 packs Magnolia All-Purpose Cream [chilled]
For the Caramel:
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup water
1 pack Magnolia All-Purpose Cream
1/4 cup Dari Creme Classic Margarine
1 can sliced peaches [reserved a few slices for garnish], drained
1/2 cup store-bought toasted nuts, sliced
- Whip Magnolia All-Purpose Cream until stiff peak and chill until ready to use.
- To make caramel: combine sugar and water in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until sugar is cooked and has turned amber in color.
- Quickly pour in cream and stir vigorously. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- remove from heat then add margarine. Set aside to cool.
- Divide the cake into 2 slices horizontally.
- Place a layer of cake on the bottom of a trifle bowl.
- Spread caramel over the cake then top with whipped cream and slices of peaches.
- Repeat the process to the second layer.
- Lastly, frost and pipe rosettes on top of the cake with the remaining cream.
- Garnish with nuts and peaches.
- Serves 8 to 10 heads.
With a hint of Filipino exotic food and truly Filipino foods made for your visual appetites. Originally created by Green Dei of Foodamn Philippines and Green Dei Media PH.
Founder, Daryll (Green Dei)
Like Foodamn Philippines Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/FoodamnPhilippines
Disclosure: This article is being published based on my written opinions. No business relationship involved with any company or organization promoting this event.