www.pushkart.ph, the first Filipino-made online grocery servicePushkart.ph makes grocery shopping experience more convenient, easier chores for busy moms and dads as well. Virtually shop at your most convenient time, delivery schedule is available within the day or in advance. They deliver straight to your doorstep!
|I had my first pushkart.ph order delivered by LalamovePH|
Browse through the various categories and sift through your usual grocery list and just add them all to your kart. Once you’ve completed your order, select a specific convenient delivery time slot and pay via credit card or paymaya.
3 Major Steps how to order from pushkart.ph
- Go to www.pushkart.ph
- Log-in to your account; sign-up for new user
- Shop and fill you kart and pay
Step by step guide on how to use the PUSHKART.PH Online Grocery Delivery
1. Select goods to add to your MY KART (your virtual shopping cart).
2. Click CHECKOUT, double check your Subtotal and Grocers Fee.
3. Grocers Fee (is the delivery charge) starts at:
PHP199 for PHP1,999.00 below
PHP49 for PHP2,000.00 above orders
FREE for PHP5,000.00 above orders
4. For every purchased you earn loyalty points converted as KREDITS. 1 Kredit is equal to PHP1.00
5. Before confirming your order, double check the itemized orders. Once done click PROCEED.
6. SHIPPING DETAILS includes your complete name and address you provided during your registration. However, there’s an option to “Add New Address” for those who wish to deliver it to another recipient.
7. DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS – you can request a specific instruction pertaining to your orders.
8. DELIVERY SCHEDULE – you can have it delivered within the day or scheduled it in advance. If within the day delivery, give at least 4-5 hours’ preparation time.
Based on my experienced, I ordered it at 9:13am (as timestamped in the image) and choose the 4:00-6:00 pm schedule. I tried clicking the 1:00-4:00 pm apparently, the system (auto locked programmed) won’t accept it.
9. ORDER SUMMARY – from here you can enter available coupon code or voucher code before proceeding to CONFIRM CHECKOUT
10. PAYMENT – Payment mode is by credit card and PayMaya. And soon Cash-On-Delivery (COD) will be available.
Delivery is provided by LalamovePH. My orders for August 24 was posted at around 9:16am. The delivery is expected to arrive from 4:00-6:00 pm. They arrived smoothly at 3:26 pm. For orders with 3 or more boxes, expect delivery by a 4-four-wheel vehicle. Mine, I left an instruction to deliver it by motorized only because our subdivision is charging PHP200 for every 4-four-wheel vehicle that enters the village.
As a bonus for first time shopper, use my coupon code DaryllV50 to get P50 off your groceries upon check-out.
If you find this post helpful, informative or entertaining, feel free to SHARE it.
Facebook Page: Foodamn Philippines
I’d love to know what you think about this post. Feel free to leave your comment. I do reply to each of your messages or questions so please come back if you’ve left one.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and Foodamn Philipppines is in any way compensated for review and sharing this post. Regardless, all opinions are my own; may or may not differ from yours. I only recommend, discuss or introduce my reader to products/services/businesses I would